COVID-19 Update: Important Patient Details
Helpful Information: March 30, 2020
We have no idea how long our offices will be closed only allowing us to see emergency eye care patients. To help you plan, please see the below details:
If you are a contact lens wearer and currently have less than a 3 month supply left, we highly recommend that you place
an order now.
- Simply call the office or email us at Snydereyegroup@aol.com with your name and phone number and office you go to, and if you want a 3 or 6 month supply to hold you over.
- Someone will call you back and get all of the specifics.
- They will be sent directly from the lab to your home, and we will waive any shipping charges.
Extending prescription deadlines will be done on an individual basis.
We will be dispensing any eyeglasses or contact lenses we have waiting in our office for you to pick up. This will be done curbside.
Simply call the office when you are coming and someone will bring your glasses or contacts out to you.
Emergency Eye Care:
Dr. Snyder is available 7 days a week for any eye care emergency. We will be doing this via Telemedicine. If you have an eye emergency, please call the office for the emergency phone number and Dr. Snyder will get back to you.
If you have any questions regarding appointments or any other concerns, please call:
- Ship Bottom 609-494-6868, 9-12 noon daily
- Tuckerton 609-296-2450, 1-4 pm daily. Closed Wednesday.
We know these are trying times, but we will get through this. We are concerned for the safety of our patients and our staff. Remember: Keep washing your hands.
Wishing everyone good health and best wishes,
– The Doctors and Staff of Snyder Eye Group