Safety Precautions As We Re-open
Our main objective is the safety of our patients and our staff.
We are proud of the procedures we have initiated for your safety as well as ours.
1. CALLING WHEN YOU ARRIVE: All patients will call us when they arrive to let us know that you are here for your
appointment. Our front door will be locked; however, we will come to greet you when the doctor is ready to see you.
2. MASKS AND FACE COVERINGS: All patients must be wearing a protective face covering. If you are wearing gloves, please remove them. You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you come in the office. We request that patients come into the office unescorted unless absolutely necessary and only one escort per patient will be allowed. . (ie: children)
3. HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE: All patients will be asked a series of health questions before entering the office as well as
having your temperature taken. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
4. CLEANING PROCESSES: Our office is following a meticulous cleaning protocol. All instrumentation and frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized before and after every patient encounter. Our staff is equipped with the latest in PPE for your safety and ours.
5. WAITING ROOM: Our waiting room has been reconfigured to only allow a certain amount of patients upholding social distancing. HOWEVER, we feel that waiting in your car until we are ready for you would be the best case scenario .
6. OPTOS-DIGITAL IMAGING: For your safety and ours, digital imaging will be done on each patient to insure a comprehensive eye health evaluation eliminating close doctor-patient contact.
7. PATIENT FORMS: If we asked you to fill out patient forms from our web site, kindly print the forms and bring them in at the time of your appointment. Better yet, fill out the forms and save them as a PDF file and then email them to Snydereyegroup@aol.com.
8. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AS WE ARE ON EXPANDED APPOINTMENT TIMES TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
9. WE HAVE ENACTED A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY WITH A FEE FOR “NO SHOW” APPOINTMENTS WITHOUT NOTICE AS WE HAVE A VERY HIGH DEMAND RIGHT NOW.
We’ve sincerely missed seeing you, our beloved patients, and please feel confident that every precaution has been taken to assure your safety as well as ours as we have been doing for the past 75 years.
Dr’s. Lauren and Robert Snyder
Dr. Freddie Davis
and the entire staff at Snyder Eye Group.